Miami Dangerous Drug Attorney and Defective Medical Device Lawyer Fighting For Clients Nationwide
Injured by a dangerous prescription medication or over-the-counter drug? Did a defective medical device cause severe personal injury? Were you or a loved one harmed by the negligence of a doctor, nurse, or other medical professional? You don’t have to feel alone and confused about what to do next. Take action immediately. Let experienced Miami, FL dangerous drug lawyer Jeffrey D. DeCarlo protect your rights. A nationally recognized drug and device lawyer, Jeffrey D. DeCarlo has a demonstrated track record of success winning compensation for his clients across the United States. Take a stand. Let pharmaceutical injury attorney help you obtain the compensation you deserve. Jeffrey D. DeCarlo has a well-deserved reputation as a lawyer who can help clients get justice after being injured by dangerous drugs, defective medical devices, medical malpractice, and personal injury claims related to negligent actions. Call Jeffrey D. DeCarlo, P.A. now to see how we can help: (877) 572-0065. Attorney Jeffrey DeCarlo gives each case his full, individual attention and works with each of his clients on a one-on-one basis. Contact us today for a case review. You get a reliable contingency fee lawyer, which means you pay no fees unless there is a recovery.
Handling personal injury cases, car accident lawsuits, business torts and other legal matters
- Dangerous drugs. Were you or a loved one hurt by drugs such as Actos, Effexor, OsmoPrep tablets or Paxil? Are you experiencing defective drug side effects? Our law firm has experience successfully protecting the rights of victims of dangerous drugs in Florida and across the United States.
- Defective medical devices. Hurt by metal-on-metal hip implants such as DePuy or Stryker or a transvaginal mesh device? Injured by Zimmer Durom cups, NexGen knee replacements or Medtronic Fidelis defibrillators? These devices are linked to reports of serious side effects and serious injuries.
- Medical malpractice. Did a doctor, nurse, surgeon or other medical professional make a mistake? Were you given the wrong prescription medication and suffer severe side-effects? Was a loved one subject to nursing home abuse? You could be entitled to compensation. Jeffrey DeCarlo will fight for you.
- Personal injury. Defective products, slip and fall accidents, and workplace accidents cause severe injuries in Florida every day. Talk to a Miami personal injury lawyer today to find out about your legal options.
- Car accidents. Injured in a car, truck, or motorcycle accident? Were you or a loved one hit while riding a bicycle or crossing a street? You can fight back. Call us to speak with an attorney who will protect your rights.
- Business torts. Fraud, unfair competition, breach of contract, and defamation are serious issues. The Law Office of Jeffrey D. DeCarlo, P.A. has extensive business experience.
Take a stand. Let an experienced dangerous drug lawyer protect your rights
Representing clients in Miami, Fort Lauderdale, West Palm Beach, and throughout Florida and the United States, Jeffrey DeCarlo has a strong track record of success taking on the manufacturers of dangerous drugs and medical devices. He has obtained tens of millions of dollars for his clients, earning membership in the Million Dollar Advocates Forum and Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum. With an emphasis on fighting on behalf of those injured by dangerous drugs, defective medical devices, and medical mistakes, Jeffrey DeCarlo has also won on behalf of car accident, toxic exposure, and personal injury victims throughout the state. With over 15 years of experience standing up for the rights of injury victims, Jeffrey DeCarlo knows what it takes to put together a solid, successful legal strategy. He isn’t afraid to take on big pharmaceutical companies or their insurance representatives. He has access to the medical experts who can advocate on your behalf. He knows how to find the right evidence. Contact us today. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain. We’re ready to fight for you. Call our office at (305) 572-0065 or toll free at (877) 572-0065. At the Law Office of Jeffrey D. DeCarlo, P.A., we offer a free and confidential case evaluation for personal injury cases. As a Miami contingency fee lawyer, personal injury victims pay nothing up front. You only pay if you receive a recovery.