Miami Defective Drug Attorney

Miami-Dade County
Dangerous Drug Attorney

Se habla espanol
Free Consultation

A DePuy Hip FAQ From Defective Medical Device Attorney Jeffrey D. DeCarlo, P.A.

How do I know if I have a recalled ASR device?

You should call your doctor (either the surgeon who performed the procedure, the hospital where the procedure was performed, or your primary care doctor) to find out.

What if my doctor has not called me?

Call your doctor and inquire about the type of device you have and inform your doctor of the recall.

What happens if learn I do have a recalled ASR device?

Your doctor should already be aware of the recall. However, you should promptly discuss your device and knowledge of the recall with your doctor. Your doctor will likely conduct a blood test to measure the level of microscopic metal parts surrounding your hip in addition to other testing to determine if your ASR device is functioning properly.

What if my doctor determines that my ASR device has to be removed and replaced?

You should promptly call Jeffrey D. DeCarlo, P.A. to learn more about your rights and determine whether you are entitled to compensation.

What if DePuy offers to pay your costs that you incurred as a result of your ASR implant device?

Before making any decision that affects your rights, you should promptly contact Jeffrey D. DeCarlo, P.A. to learn more from a professional and determine a legal strategy. Call (305) 572-0065 for a free consultation.

Million Dollar Advocates Forum Peer Review Rated - Martindale-Hubbell Florida Justice Associated American Association for Justice Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum Products Liability Trial Lawyers Top 25