An Experienced Florida Product Liability Lawyer - Jeffrey D. DeCarlo Knows How To Win
When you buy a product, you rightfully expect that it will be designed and manufactured in a way that will not cause injury to you or your family. If a product presents a danger - such as a choking hazard on a children's toy - you expect to be properly warned of this danger. In far too many cases, however, people are injured by defective products that they trusted to be safe.
Product liability attorney Jeffrey D. DeCarlo represents clients who have been seriously injured or who lost loved ones killed by dangerous products. A Florida defective product lawyer with over 20 years of experience fighting for the rights of personal injury victims, Jeffrey DeCarlo has a track record of success in winning compensation for his clients. Contact the Law Office of Jeffrey D. DeCarlo, P.A. today to speak with a lawyer about your legal options.
Types of product liability lawsuits and negligence cases we handle
At the Law Office of Jeffrey D. DeCarlo, P.A., our experienced legal staff places a special emphasis on defective medical devices and dangerous drugs. Attorney DeCarlo personally handles product liability cases involving the following:
- Dangerous medical devices, including DePuy hip implant injuries
- Household appliances and tools
- Toxic and chemical exposures
- Defective or dangerous car parts
Causes of product liability
Generally, product liability can arise in three ways:
- Design defect. Some products are more dangerous than they should be because they are designed in a way that does not adequately take safety considerations into account. No matter how well-made these products are, they can be unreasonably dangerous because their design is faulty.
- Manufacturing defect. Other products are designed well enough, but they become dangerous during the production process because of error, carelessness, sloppy work or the use of lower-grade materials for cost-cutting.
- Failure to warn. Some products are dangerous by their very nature. Examples include chainsaws, lawn mowers and household blenders. Even if these items are designed and manufactured perfectly, they can be dangerous. Manufacturers and retailers of inherently dangerous items are required to properly warn their customers as to the dangers.
How a defective product lawyer can help you
At the Law Office of Jeffrey D. DeCarlo, P.A., our dedicated, diligent legal team has the knowledge and experience to build a strong, successful legal strategy against the manufacturer of a defective product. We know how to find the right evidence and ask the right questions. We can consult with the right medical experts. With over 20 years of experience fighting for the rights of personal injury victims, Florida contingency fee lawyer Jeffrey D. DeCarlo works one-on-one with each of his clients to ensure they receive the individual, personalized attention they rightfully deserve. Contact us today. Call the Law Office of Jeffrey D. DeCarlo, P.A., at (305) 572-0065 or contact us online for a free case evaluation. As part of our contingency fee arrangement, you only pay us fees when you win your case.